August 31st, 2016
What types of information Kolada needs to know about our users?
We collect information, including Personal Information (outlined in your profile), when you sign up for a user account, take part in online courses, send email messages and/or participate in our public forums. We also collect certain usage information about users performance and patterns of learning/teaching process. In addition, we track and analyse information indicating, which tools from available on our portal were used by each user and how often. You should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the "Help" section of the toolbar. Some other important facts you may want to know:
- Out third party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information;
- Our servers record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include address of your Internet Protocol, web page you visited before coming to Kolada, your browser settings and type, your request date and time, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data. Log data does not contain message content and is not routinely deleted;
- In addition we may also collect information about the device you’re using, for example what type of device it is, what operating system it has, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data;
- Which teams, people, features, content, and links you interact with within Kolada;
- Communication content that you send and receive within Kolada;
- We will offer public forums in the future (the “Forums”) where you can share comments and thoughts. In order to participate in the Forums, you must be registered user. “Personally Identifiable Information” shall not include any information posted or sent by or to you via any public Forum.
The information that you provide or make available to us…what we do with
- Facilitating Your use of the Services, meaning providing and administering service;
- Marketing our products and/or services to You, including sending You offers, promotions information, newsletters, email campaigns;
- Resolving site problems, processing or fulfilling Your request(s)
- Enabling User-to- User communication and interaction and soliciting input and feedback to improve User experience;
- Managing Your Account preferences, establishing Your Profile and Registration Information;
- Monitoring technical functionality of the Services and troubleshooting errors or issues;
- Developing new products, services or offerings;
- Third party hosting of the Services, analysing trends and User traffic;
- Resolving disputes and asking You to participate in surveys about Our Services.
How to access or change your information?
Simply navigate to dashboard, access your personal tab, update required fields and do not forget to click ‘update’ button in order to save changes.
Securing your personal information.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure; and therefore, Kolada cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- permitted or required by law;
- requested in connection with or relevant to a judicial, governmental or legal inquiry, investigation, order, or proceeding;
- required or reasonably necessary pursuant to a valid subpoena, warrant or other legally valid inquiry or request;
- required to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule/regulation), and/or security or technical issues;
- required or reasonably necessary to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Kolada, Our Users, employees, any minors, members of the public and/or our Services.
- We may also disclose information about You to Our auditors or legal advisors in conjunction with accessing Our disclosure obligations and/or rights under this Policy.
When you access Third-party websites and resources