Terms and Conditions
Who can use our Products and Services?
You may use our products and services only in compliance of Terms. When you create your user account, and when you use our products and services, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to keep it accurate and complete.
If you are entering Kolada’s service and use Kolada’s software on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent the authority to bind such entity, its Members, its Administrative Users, and its affiliates to these Terms.
If you are accessing the Service in your capacity as a government entity in your country, there may be some special Government Terms that may apply to you.
The total number of users is limited to the maximum number permitted for your account. You are responsible for confidentiality of your login, password, and account and for all activities that occur under your login or account, including the activities of Members.
Administrators and users are responsible to comply with applicable federal, state, country and/or international privacy laws, including but not limited to, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510 et seq.
Any changes to these terms of service will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified terms of service and all of the changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these terms of service.
By accessing or using the Services, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age (or have reached the age of majority if that is not 18 years of age where you live). You represent that you are fully able and competent to enter into and comply with the terms and conditions in these Terms. The Service is not directed to children under 13, so if you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to access or use the Services. If we become aware that you are using the Service even though you are under 13, we will deactivate your account.
Subject to these Terms and our policies we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access that belongs to other users.
Kolada’s Services enable you to share your content, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, posts you make in the chat with Kolada’s users. You retain all intellectual property rights in, and are responsible for, the User Content you share.
We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason; including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Site and for your User Postings. "User Postings" include all content submitted, posted, published or distributed on the Site by you or other users of the Site, including but not limited to all forum posts, wiki edits, notes, questions, comments, videos and file uploads. You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with these TOS, the Honor Code and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence, and all United States export control laws.
You will not:
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any of Your Data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- use the Service to harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Kolada employee, Administrator, Owner, or other Member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any of Your Data;
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any of Your Data that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer or assign the Service or its use, or offer the Service on a time share basis to any third party;
- use the Service to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Service to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges using the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service, including using any device or software;
- modify, adapt, or hack the Service, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, any data, privacy, or export control laws, or regulations promulgated by the country of your location
- use the Service to "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with any of the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
THE FOLLOWING LIST OF ITEMS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE SITE:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, malware, spyware or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property; and
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others.
Furthermore, you agree not to scrape, or otherwise download in bulk, any Site content, including but not limited to a list or directory of users on the system, on-line textbooks, User Postings or user information. You agree not to misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Site (although you are welcome and encouraged to use an anonymous username in the forums and to act in a manner that keeps your identity concealed).
Kolada provides real time communication voice and video call, messenger, white board and files sharing services to its users as well as scheduling tools.
We reserve the right to use your name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on the Site and in other communication with existing or potential customers. Example: we might list your company on one of our webpages under lists of our customers. We don’t want to list customers who don’t want to be listed. Please send contact us using our support page stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
To some extent you use a Service plan that is made available for a fee; you will be required to provide accurate information to payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes in your payment information. You authorize Kolada to bill your payment instrument in advance in accordance with selected schedule.